Department of management was established in 2006 with the objectives of developing skill and responsible manager. The goal of department is to make the student dynamic and to improve their personality. Our up to date curriculum and innovative teaching strategies are more helpful to the students to meet the future demand. The department has very good placement records and our students have got placed in many leading companies. The department has university rank with gold medal in this academic year.
Empowerment of students through quality education.
• To bridge the gap between theory and practice in the knowledge economy.
• To train future global business leaders with cutting edge management skills.
• To be a catalyst of change by playing a leading role in introducing global standard business education.
1. To provide the basic and essential knowledge regarding various activities undertaken and necessary to run socially responsible business organization.
2. To impact certain basic skill and aptitude which will be useful in taking up any particular activity in a business.
3. To furnish global view of the several industries and other organizations and their functions which support the business system.
4. To develop the personality so as to become responsible citizen with greater awareness about the Indian society and its culture.
5. The programme of the study shall consist of Foundation courses, Core courses, Allied courses, Skill Based Elective Courses (SBEC) and Non Major Elective Courses.